The Department of history organized a seminar under the agies of ICHR ,New Delhi on Socio-Cultured developments in Mughal India at Dasmesh Girls College. In which Dr. Sulakhan Singh ,Dean of social Sciences ,G.N.D.U Amritsar, Dr. Jigar Mohammad , Dean of Social Sciences ,Jammu University and Dr. Kuldip Dhillon , Dean of student welfare, Panjabi University Patiala have discussed their view in different aspect Of Mughal India.
Physical Education Seminar
The Department of Physical Education organised a seminar on the topic Physical Activities: Need of Hour at Dasmesh Girls college , In which Dr. Amandeep Singh Assistant Prof. from Guru Nanak dev University Amritsar have discussed their views.
A One Day National Seminar on “#Relevance_of_Yoga_in_Modern_Time” was organized by Physical Education Department of #Dasmesh_Girls_College_Chak_Alla_Baksh_Mukerian in collaboration with “The College Development Council Panjab University Chandigarh” on 10 February, 2018. The Seminar was graced by the August Presence of Principal Dr.(mrs.) Ravinder Chadha along with various Honorable Dignitaries :”Prof. Nishan Singh Deol”, “Dr. Laxminarayan Joshi”, “Dr. Baljinder Singh Bal”, ” Dr. Amarpreet Singh”, “Dr. Arpita Negi”, “Mr. Jagjiwan Singh”.
- An EXTENSION LECTURE On SIMULATING THE PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS WITH WAVES USING MICROSOFT EXCEL was Oraganized by DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, DASMESH GIRLS COLLEGE On November 11, 2017. Resource Person “Dr. Iqbal Singh” (Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics, Khalsa College, Amritsar) discussed the APPLICATION of Microsoft Excel in the WAVE FORMATION.
- Department of Physics , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised a seminar on the topic Quantum Phase Transition and Superconductivity in geometrically constrained system. Dr. Ashwani Kumar ,Assistant prof. in Physics from Monmouth college, Illinois-USA, visited the college as resource person for this seminar.
Fine Art Seminar
Department of Fine Arts , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised a seminar
A One Day National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues in Management and Commerce” was organized by the Department of Commerce and Business Administration on January 24, 2015 under the auspices of College Development Council, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
Following resource persons were called to present their views on the said topic:
- Dr. A.K.Vashisht, Chairman, University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh,
- Dr. Ravikant Swami, Dean, Arni School of Business Management, Arni university, Kathgarh,
- Dr. R.K Kaundal, Associate Professor, Govt. P G College, Dharamshala,
- Dr. Rajesh Dogra, Professor, Govt. College, Talwara, Distt. Hoshiarpur.
Department Of Commerce And Business Administration
- One day National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues in Commerce and Management” sponsored by college development council Panjab University Chandigarh.
- An #EXTENSION_LECTURE On #GST-“A_BOON_OR_BANE” was Oraganized by #PG_DEPARTMENT_OF_COMMERCE_and_MANAGEMENT, DASMESH GIRLS COLLEGE On November 10, 2017. Resource Person “Dr. Satinder Kumar” (Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics, DAV University Jalandhar) discussed the various Aspects of GST.
Department Computer Science and Application
- An AWARENESS PROGRAM On DIGITAL TRANSACTION was Organized by DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, DASMESH GIRLS COLLEGE On September 14th, 2017. “Mr. Sanjiv Seth (Honourable) Assistant General Manager, Punjab National Bank (Circle office) Hoshiarpur, was the #Chief_Guest of this event along with him, other Dignitaries “Mr. J.L. Loona(Chief Manager) Punjab National Bank Mukerian, Mr. Rythm Sharma & Mr. Shewtang Dubedi also guided the students about #Digital_Transactions.
- Extension Lecture Delivered by Ms. Hiteshwari Sabrol, Asstt. Prof. Department of Computer Science and Application, D.A.V. University, Jalandhar, on the topic “Big Data Analysis”.
Mathematics Extension Lecture
Department of Mathemetics , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised Extension Lecture Delivered by Dr. Poonam Kumar Sharma from Department of Mathematics of D.A.V. college, Jalandhar, on the topic “Eigen Values And Eigen Vectors And Their Application”.
English Extension Lecture
Department of English , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised a Extension lecture on “Major Features Of Keatsian Odes” By Prof. Loveleen Parmar Of Govt. College Hoshiarpur.
An #EXTENSION_LECTURE On “#Pitfalls_in_English_Grammar” was Oraganized by #DEPARTMENT_OF_ENGLISH, DASMESH GIRLS COLLEGE MUKERIAN On March 10, 2018 by Prof. J.S. Grover ,(Retd.)Associate Professor from G.N.D.U. Regional Campus ,Gurdaspur
Punjabi Extension Lecture
Department of Punjabi , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised a Extension lecture.
Department of music , Dasmesh Girls College, Organised a musical concert .
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE Organised a SEMINAR & LEGAL AWARENESS CAMP On November 17, 2017 by DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICE AUTHORITY, HOSHIARPUR in which Advocate J.S. Parwana & Paralegal Volunteer Harminder Singh Bagga enlightened the Students about the BENEFITS of DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES.
A One-Day WORKSHOP On DECORATIVE KNOT CRAFT was Organised by DEPT OF FASHION DESIGNING , DASMESH GIRLS COLLEGE, On November 08, 2017.
Extension Lecture on “Sexual Harassment” Organised by Internal Complaint Committee of Sexual Harassment on 24-09-2018
Topic name: NALSA (Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation scheme 2015)
Resource Persons: Sh. Rakesh Kumar, Sh. Sahil (PLV)
Extension Lecture Organised By IQAC under “Deean Pukardian Swayam Sevi Sanstha”
Extension Lecture Organised by IQAC in Dasmesh Girls college Chak Alla Baksh, Mukerian on 04 October,2018 for the welfare of needy and fatherless girls.
- Mr. Kuldeep S Sra (President of Deean Pukardian Swayam Sevi Sanstha)
- Mr. Surinder Singh Mand (Retired Professor (Deptt. of Punjabi), at Govt. College,Talwara)